Yields: 3 — 16oz mason jars
|apples, cored and chopped||3 lbs|
|lemon juice||3 tbsp|
|Pure Via or other sugar substitute||1–2 cups|
|cranberries, optional||1 cup|
- Peel and dice the apples into ½” pieces and place in a pot.
- Pour water and lemon juice into pot with the apples.
- In a separate pan cook down the cranberries, add a 2 tbsp of water in with it.
- In the larger pot stir in your sugar and cinnamon.
- Once the apples and cranberries are cooked down, you may mix them together.
- Cool and serve.
- Delicious Dishes hosted by Pocket Change Gormet
- Handmade Tuesdays hosted by Ladybug Blessings
- Share It hosted by The Winthrop Chronicles
- Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Blessed with Grace
- Too Cute Tuesday hosted by Funky Polkadot Giraffe
- Totally Tasty Tuesdays hosted by Mandy’s Recipe Box
- Trick or Treat Tuesday hosted by Inside BreCrew Life
- Back for Seconds Social hosted by Back for Seconds
- Cast Party Wednesday hosted by Lady Behind the Curtain
- From Dream to Reality hosted by The DIY Dreamer
- Lil Luna Link Party hosted by Lil Luna
- What We Wore, Read, and Made Wednesdays hosted by Rae Gun Ramblings
- Whatcha’ Whipped Up hosted by DJ’s Sugar Shack
- Whimsy Wednesday hosted by The NY Melrose Family
- Wow Me Wednesday hosted by Ginger Snap Crafts
- Full Plate Thursday hosted by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
- Link Party hosted by Bloom
- Live Laugh Linky hosted by Live Laugh Rowe
- Pin It Thursday hosted by Sweet Bella Roos
- Pin’Inspiration Thursdays hosted by Confessions of an ADD Housewife
- Showcase Your Talent Thursday hosted by What’s Cooking Love?
- Sugar & Spice hosted by Seven Thirty Three
- Thursday Temptations hosted by Two Yellow Birds Décor
- Thursday’s Treasures hosted by Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
- Your Creative Timeout hosted by Mom on Timeout
- Foodie Friends Friday hosted by Foodie Friends Friday
- Keep Calm and Link Up hosted by Becoming Martha
- Kitchen Fun and Crafty Party hosted by Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons