I have decided to get personal! Every Monday I will be sharing my thoughts, ideas and events from the previous week, hence the title “Monday Musings”. I think it will be nice to get all the craziness rolling around in my brain out, and to also give you guys something to look forward to every Monday. It’s something I will be looking forward to as well.
One of my favorite things as a blogger is reading about other bloggers. Despite how amazing and perfect everything may look on their blog, it reminds me that they are real people. A couple of examples I look forward to every week are Tuesday Things, This and That, Whatever Friday. These always brighten my day, and I hope by sharing my Monday musings it does the same for you.
- Dearest Sun, Can you please bless me with the best lighting for my pictures, in my kitchen? Let’s just say around 1pmish? Great! It’s a date. ;)
- Chipotle is uhhmazing! And having it twice in one week is even amazinger.
- How I spent my entire Friday night, trying to come up with a new logo for my blog. What do you think?
- For Mother’s Day I made 200 cake pops for a friend’s church, and I didn’t take one photo. :(
- Luckily, I will be making more today. Hopefully I will remember to take photos.
- One day I would love to have a bike similar to this, so I can cruise the beautiful streets of Downtown Sacramento.
- Yes, to those Sacramentonians that read that, I said beautiful. :P
- I am starting to understand the phrase, “I’ll sleep when I die.” Too much to do. Too little time.
- This upcoming Friday my husband and I are starting a new tradition. Thanksgiving and a Half! or simply Half Thanksgiving. We have realized that on Thanksgivings, we generally spend with just family. Why not have a day to eat all the delicious food you would normally eat on Thanksgiving with your friends exactly 6 months later? Brilliant. I know.
- And last but not least, I would like for you to meet these two awesome creatures, and partners in crime. My beautiful Aussie/Border Collie Delilah and the ferocious Ms. Ruby!